Quorra

Quorra

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

RANT: "I love it when we have a squad that sticks together" .. runs off on his own...

RANT: "I love it when we have a squad that sticks together" .. runs off on his own...

I encounter this a lot in PUBG (and other battle royales) .. players who claim to want to stick together, but suck at it.  What they seem to mean is "I love when players follow me around closely so I can do what I want and look like a team doing it".

If you are going to talk the talk, then walk the walk to back it up!  When I try to work together, and it's "WORK" instead of fun, something is wrong.  If it's difficult to stick with you, because you just expect everyone is going to watch what you are doing every 30 secs, then YOU are part of the problem.  There are coms in this game, and if we can share what loot we have available, we can also share when we deviate from being close in an area.  It really is that simple, but people complicate it for various reasons.

Now I was a lone wolf, and Rambo type player, and had to learn how to play better with others, and I have improved quite a bit in this area.  I'm a much better team player than I was in the past, and have had good results in this area.  But it is certainly more enjoyable to communicate with some times than others.  I have had perfectly fun chicken dinners with 3 randoms that barely speak any English at all!

(more to come later on this subject, and maybe a video, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment